Commercial and Residential Vinyl Siding Colorado Springs
Paramount Siding & Windows, Serving all of Colorado Springs
Paramount Siding & Windows offers commercial and residential vinyl sidings made by Crane, High Sierra Vinyl, and Polar Wall Siding. Residential vinyl siding is used mainly for decoration and waterproofing purposes, and is a reliable alternative to conventional wood siding or siding made of fiber cement material. It is an amalgamated products result of meticulous engineering and it is manufactured from PVC (Poly vinyl chloride) and thus is called vinyl siding.
By default, 80% of vinyl is made of PVC resin and remaining 20% determines the color, gloss, flexibility, opacity, resistance, and durability.
Features & Benefits of Vinyl Siding:
- Excellent durability
- Low maintenance
- Cost efficiency
- Available in many colorful options
- Fade resistant
- Used in commercial and residential buildings